10. We don’t all have immediate access to quinoa.
9. We can’t all afford Whole Foods for weekly groceries.
8. The Omnivore’s Dilemma, albeit important, is a really slow read.
7. We live with partners and children who are quinoa-resistant.
6. We’re too tired to cook tonight.
5. Discipline, and lack thereof, is not readily addressed in most diet plans.
4. True wellness takes more years (yes, years) than most plans let on.
3. I can only attack Monsanto one meal at a time.
2. We need less focus on calories and weight loss and more on mental health and mindfulness.
1. We need wellness information taken out of the ivory tower and put back into the humble home.